21 Days Lockdown Series Day 3: Anda bhurji

Day 3 about to finish



Health is much better today and feeling a little fresh too. Here I am standing still on quarantine time and running from washroom to work area and then to kitchen and back to work area...lol

Finishing my day's task at work, covering remotely as best I can and working on my day 3 challenge to post something here. And that is the Egg Bhurji or the Anda Bhurji I cooked today especially for my mom. Its one of her favourite dishes. So here is the picture. And she liked it too, some we have kept for tomorrow's breakfast too as it tastes awesome the next day. 

So until tomorrow I sign off from here still thinking what I will be doing tomorrow. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restructure your Corporate Model

FISH Philosophy!!!

Building Bully- Free Workplace