21 Days Lockdown Series Day 6: Monday Blues and Work from Home

As the Day 6 came close to end, with the boring Monday as it started. I am on fast today and don't know why but mood is not so good. It seems after yesterday's goof up my Boss is not happy and she asked me last night what happened today? But as I was not in frame of mind to answer her I was online till 3am with my sister, we sang songs and before that I had good amount of drink and was in different mood all together and didn't wanted to go into any discussion that time.
So, I replied her late in night where I accepted my mistake and sent her detailed message.

Monday started with a half heart at work and then as the day continues, it was off the heart today. I also had severe back pain and for this had to take break for an hour from the work.

Later around 8:30 my mom cooked Mooli paratha for me and the food worked it all. As you all know there is no domestic help nowadays at home cause of the virus and no movement allowed. So, had to wash the utensils and clothes myself and now I am here writing this blog and listening to Shashi Tharoor where he speaks on the TedxGateway platform.

Listen to him here

After this there is also another talk coming up by Capt. Raghu Raman here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restructure your Corporate Model

FISH Philosophy!!!

Building Bully- Free Workplace