21 Days Lockdown Series Day 2: Baked Aata Biscuits

So here we are, Day 2 is about to finish now.

Though my health is OK, not so good but had to push myself and not be a lazy bum I just kicked myself and went away from the laptop for sometime atleast and tried my hands on baking Aata Biscuits. Though they came out well not so extraordinary....lol...just normal biscuits we can eat at home.

Utilizing the lockdown days baking was also one thing in my wishlist and there is more to come, I am not stricking this off yet. I know I can do better and the next batch will come out more tastier and more presentable than these ones.

I followed the recipe from youtube and in the quest of making the second batch in few days I will find out another receipe...and I know I will succeed.

Here are some pictures of biscuits from different stages of baking:
Ready to go inside the oven
Just out from Oven
The Final Product

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restructure your Corporate Model

FISH Philosophy!!!

Building Bully- Free Workplace