21 Days Lockdown Series Day 4: Gratitude

So, Day 4 and its becoming tougher and tougher day by day.
But thank God there is work and internet to help you survive.
Today after 3 days I went out to buy the basic veggies and essential grocery just from the shop outside our society. So, I covered myself with mask and all and then went out with dad. There were just 4-5 carts from where we could buy some veggies and then grocery from outside shop and then back to our den and back to work.

Interestingly I remembered we had a machine where we could clean the hazardous chemicals from the veggies skin and I used that today and cleaned the veggies which I bought from outside and I must say the veggies were again fresh like just peeled off from the garden and served.

I want to thank you to my father's friend who gifted him this machine and now today we got chance to use it and understand its worth.

Later in the day at work also something interesting happened, as we do video calls everyday with the team and they are all very enthusiastic we decided to host a live streaming on the Instagram and yay we did it with some glitches and now tomorrow we are going live and I am very excited for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restructure your Corporate Model

FISH Philosophy!!!

Building Bully- Free Workplace