In the dynamic realm of the workplace, collaboration and teamwork are crucial for success. However, sometimes this spirit of cooperation takes a dark turn when employees gang up against one particular team member. During a recent one-on-one session with a team member, I came to realize the immense importance of understanding and practicing concepts like empathy, sympathy, privacy, and secrecy. These terms may be interconnected, but they each hold their own significance. It is disheartening to witness team members struggling to fit into the competitive nature of the workplace. Do they not have their own individuality and unique perspectives? Should they not possess their own strong will? Numerous questions arise in light of this. Why do people gang up against a particular team member? Why do they feel entitled to delve into their personal issues? Can't they control their curiosity and focus on their own responsibilities? Why make fun of someone who is already going through emotional...
Wish you were here!!! Waiting for me with a cuppa tea, when I come back home after long tiring day at work. Wish you were here!!! When I am crying heavily coz of the period pain, and you cuddle me while i am resting on your strong shoulders with hot water bottle in one and chocolate in another hand. Wish you were here!!! When I am longing for that one tiny touch of your soft skin. which will make me forget all my worries behind. Wish you were here!!! So that you can come with me when I am out shopping and we shop together rather than selecting by pics or video calls. Wish you were here!!! When I rant about my day with you and you listen to every crap i say with all the patience while holding my hands and reciprocating to everything i say. Wish you were here!!! So i can see you live instead through photos or video calls everyday. Wish you were here!!! So that I can hold your hand while sleeping instead of the phone with your picture on the screen. ...
As the Day 6 came close to end, with the boring Monday as it started. I am on fast today and don't know why but mood is not so good. It seems after yesterday's goof up my Boss is not happy and she asked me last night what happened today? But as I was not in frame of mind to answer her I was online till 3am with my sister, we sang songs and before that I had good amount of drink and was in different mood all together and didn't wanted to go into any discussion that time. So, I replied her late in night where I accepted my mistake and sent her detailed message. Monday started with a half heart at work and then as the day continues, it was off the heart today. I also had severe back pain and for this had to take break for an hour from the work. Later around 8:30 my mom cooked Mooli paratha for me and the food worked it all. As you all know there is no domestic help nowadays at home cause of the virus and no movement allowed. So, had to wash the utensils and clothes mysel...
Comments
Post a Comment
I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!