When Corona pandemic hits the country it hits each and everyone, big or small, rich or poor, woman or man, old or young. But getting away with it there is only one thing you can do and is to stay at home. While this is ongoing and as a mandate from the Government we have to stay at home at least for 21 days which started from last midnight. Everyday is still a new day but with few mandatory changes in the life style we follow. Here I will write how I spent each and every day of lockdown while working from home. Here it goes 21 Days Lockdown Day 1 The morning started very unusual than earlier. The birds were chirping but were less as usual. No monkeys were seen on the terrace of the opposite building. More noticeable was that no one rang the door bell since morning. As no outsider can enter our society premises so there is no milkman, no maid, no cook, no service man, none. The morning hustle bustle of the society is also missing. We don't he...
As the Day 6 came close to end, with the boring Monday as it started. I am on fast today and don't know why but mood is not so good. It seems after yesterday's goof up my Boss is not happy and she asked me last night what happened today? But as I was not in frame of mind to answer her I was online till 3am with my sister, we sang songs and before that I had good amount of drink and was in different mood all together and didn't wanted to go into any discussion that time. So, I replied her late in night where I accepted my mistake and sent her detailed message. Monday started with a half heart at work and then as the day continues, it was off the heart today. I also had severe back pain and for this had to take break for an hour from the work. Later around 8:30 my mom cooked Mooli paratha for me and the food worked it all. As you all know there is no domestic help nowadays at home cause of the virus and no movement allowed. So, had to wash the utensils and clothes mysel...
A question in everyone’s mind……While working on one task are we performing multi-tasking or not or something else? When we say multi-tasking what comes in mind: Multi-tasking is neither reality nor it is efficient. The lack of effectiveness has everything to do with multi-tasking. In an everyday routine, one should note down all the task(s) and the interruptions occurred during the day’s happening; which in turn helps in conclude that are you performing your one and only one task or multi-task or are you doing switch-tasking. It has been rightly said that brain cannot effectively do two things at once. The brain is lot like a computer you may have several screens open on your desktop, but you are able to think about only one at a time. A concept in Economics about switching cost usually refers to the cost of switching from one supplier to another. Switching costs results when people must go back and review what they have done before they can resume work o n a task. The...
Comments
Post a Comment
I would like to have your Opinion on this. Please feel free to share your views!!!!