Bonjour...

Some random rants of my good old days spent during language class…

Gone are the days when I use to study something other than English…it was French. The language with love in it, a language which is easy to grasp but I found the grammar part VERY difficult. But on the whole I loved to learn the beginners’ course of this sweet and loving language.

The most interesting part was when apart from our class notes we use to find the BAD words in the dictionary which helped us to use some code language in the class . We started talking in French in and out, and loved making notes in French the NEW language for us. The small role plays were very much interesting and helpful for us.

Then we had our exams approaching…the usual exam fever was eating us up but it made us woke up and that we should learn something GOOD about this language. We gave a mock-test to our other classmates; the oral viva test was very interesting when our use of language, our pronunciation and the use of different words other than the repeated ones was at stake to get good marks.

Here comes the day when we were to appear in the final viva exam and then next day was our presentation in the class where our batch prepared on the Seven Wonders…interesting class it was….with a small play we depicted the story of 7 Wonders of the World.

School days was one time I always miss till today but this was one short period of 4-5 months which I enjoyed the best. I was every time surrounded by my classmates who were younger than me; they keep me all the time fresh and energetic.

Hope to join something interesting again…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restructure your Corporate Model

FISH Philosophy!!!

Building Bully- Free Workplace