The Goal


Few months back one of my friend recommended to read the book THE GOAL written by Eliyahu M. Goldratt and Jeff Cox and since then I was searching the same so that I can read this and learn something nice out of this piece of fiction.

It contains a serious message for all managers in industry and explains the ideas which underlie the Theory of Constraints.

And to my surprise I just saw this book on a road side book stall today and immediately bought it. I am so excited to start reading this and will soon post my review on the same.

Till then Happy Reading to me:) and Happy Blogging to all of you:)




image source: http://www.kaizenshop.com/webimages/goal.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restructure your Corporate Model

FISH Philosophy!!!

Building Bully- Free Workplace