Leadership

A good leader is one who serves his ideas in a decorated platter and allows picking & choosing the required potion for ourselves.

Something of this sort happened with me couple of days back while having a discussion with my boss he explained a good way of prioritizing my work, he also taught me how I can add value to the work assigned. In any ways the discussion was great which helped me to learn the major aspects as to how a leader should act on certain issues with the peers and subordinates. The lesson clicked in my mind when he shared his experiences and explained with my context.

He has always helped all of us to carve the leader in us; thru this post I would like to thank him for enlightening and helping us in making aware of what we are. Don’t know whether he will ever read this post or not; I wanted to write this from the day when it happened but anyhow it got delayed.

It is always said a session with boss can show you both the sides of coin, black or white but it depends on you how you perceive things. I always have the inquisitiveness of learning any new things which will help me to face the strong winds of life.

I have come across many leaders in my life during my career span and have learned many new techniques from all of them. The characteristics of being a good listener, observer, communicator, how to control my tongue….are the few which I have learned from my childhood and am still on the learning phase.

I am the “different me” in personal and “different me” in professional front. There are few people who are aware of the difference between both the “Me”s; as I always say….there’s more to explore:) and there’s more to share with my readers….will keep on doing so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restructure your Corporate Model

FISH Philosophy!!!

Building Bully- Free Workplace