You know you calm me from my anxieties

You know you calm me from my anxieties?
When i asked this to you Sweetheart
you said YES.

You know you calm me from my anger?
When i asked this to you Sweetheart
you said YES. 

You know you are the one with whom i 
wish to fulfill my fantasies?
When i asked this to you Sweetheart
you said YES.
 
It seems every point i write
You will say YES.
As there is nothing hidden from you.

I know we are waiting for all our fantasies to come true.

You know you are my Teddy bear and I am your Baby
I also know that you want to be like one to me when we meet.

We know that we are desperately longing to meet each other
and just be in each other's arms thru the morning, sunshine and under the stars.
And I wish this moment to stay forever. 

Cause my Sweetheart 
In all the chaos of life you calm me today and forever.

You know when i say i sleep peacefully beside you,
holding your hand and cuddling you;
i mean it Sweetheart with all my heart and soul.
 
Even when someday my death calls me upon 
I just have one last wish.
I lay beside you peacefully,
when you make me sleep while you hold my hand
and sing a lullaby to me till my last breath.

On the calender its been 4 years we are together;
but as my life goes I have lived my lifetime with you.

Its been these years that both of us are hung upon each other
People may say this is timely but i know this is forever.
What is between You and Me.

Everyone see me strong enough to live in life alone forever
but there is only one secret behold is that i live for you and die for you.
My every breath is taking your name.

Apart from all the other fantasies in life.
I have one to meet your family and make them mine.
Where i get another mom, another dad and another sister and a hero
and not to forget lots of our green babies
(the plants as everyone calls them).

I must also admit 
Our togetherness since years have given me strength
to fight the known and the unknown and the determination
with which I have stood for myself is what i love.
 
With all the love in my heart
I say aloud here I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART


originally written by me: Nov 29th 2020 23:30










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restructure your Corporate Model

FISH Philosophy!!!

Building Bully- Free Workplace