Let me hold you close to me

Let me hold you close to me,
Let me hold you tight.
So tight and close that even air could not pass.
 
Your hairs entangled in my fingers
listening to our breathing up and down fast and fast
giving you soft kisses on your ear lobe one at a time
with caressing your intense eyes with  my lips.
 
Reaching down to your baby pink lips
slowly touched with mine
trying to play with the lower lip, followed with the upper one
eating them one by one, squeezing inside my mouth
covered with the saliva all over, kissing you hard and deep inside.

While our hug tightens, I reached to your well shaped and firm shoulders 
unbuttoning your shirt, where I can see hairs all over your white skin 
peeping out to me and tempting me to kiss you hard
may be leaving a mark on your neck.

Going beyond I reach to your chest and 
feel your erect nipples coming out to me
my lips played with them one by one
each inviting me for more as I dig into them
and hear your heart pumping loud
and louder than any other voice in the room.

As I move down from your stomach reached more down
and then I drool over your tool one which is inviting me 
to kiss me around and play with

As my lips again reach once to your pink soft lips
we kissed hard and hard to assure that the lips are together.

My hand reaches to your trouser and to your undies
removed them at once and freed the tool for me
as my hand continues to caress your balls and then the tool
you started moaning like a man ready for your manhood to surrender to me.

As a princess I wanted to suck your tool harder and harder 
and made it strong enough to encounter
as i hold it hard and sucked it become hard 
which was just finding its way to surrender

My hands caressed your hairy torso continuously and kissing all over
till the tool find its way to the hole it is meant to surrender to.

Where then I see you leaning on me and both of us full naked
finding our way to solace.
Where I see a tear drop comes out of one of my eye 
with our lips meeting themselves again their way inside each other.

We pushed us hard and harder towards each other
the feeling of the trance we felt was just out of this world
with little moaning from each of us.

I see our sweaty body kissing each other 
skin sticking to each other
we reached to climax in no time
but the feeling we had while we intertwined in both of us
was out of this world.

The satisfaction and continuous gaze we give to each other
where our connection reaches beyond words
We lie there together looking in each others eyes and
I can feel the moistness in my eyes and the intense look in yours.

Asking for coming together one more time
where we just hug each other and lie there 
till the morning sun gazed from the window.

I woke up and make my way to give you a small peck on the red cheeks
and get up to to encounter the bright sun and asked him 
Why you came so early, compelling to leave our tight embrace.

As I sit there alone I go back in my thoughts of last night and
smiled shyly about how we surrender to each other and had a great night of our lives
once and for all I wish to say aloud to you
That how much I LOVE YOU
 
 
I found this poem in my drafts which was written on Jan 23, 2017
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restructure your Corporate Model

FISH Philosophy!!!

Building Bully- Free Workplace