A Wet Weekend filled with Fun, Frolic n Intellectual Talks!!!

After a week's mourning; I spared my time for the International Conference organized by my office in association with the best management institute of the state...

The conference was for 1.5 days (during the weekend); and these days helped me to learn many things again for Team Building, Time and People Management, helped me to gel well with people...so on and so forth...

Friday evening we went to the venue and helped the team members to prepare the kits for the delegates, the badges and other plans.....who will do what and how...that was a good time we spent together barring the interruptions by few unwanted people in the group. And now here arrives the first day of the conference...I must say I really enjoyed the whole day...when we were about to arrange our welcome desk...people started coming in and registering themselves...we dint had breakfast:( and my adorable friend from office brought pastries especially for me n my colleague (thanx dear) and that time we had our breakfast.....same queuing up of conference delegates was there....we were happy the way the numbers were growing despite the count of people leaving the conference.....

We dint had lunch as the breakfast helped us to live up till evening tea and it was time when we had tea along with sandwiches...i was happy reaching home a little early on the DAY ONE of the conference and then immediately making things ready for the DAY TWO of the conference.

With full excitement we reached at the venue and to my surprise my duty for today was fully changed and I enjoyed attending the conference while fulfilling my responsibilities for today. During the conference I was also enjoyed chatting with my friend.

Hey, did I tell you it was a birthday of my colleague which to his surprise we celebrated with full zeal and enthusiasm (actually enthu was to spread cake on his face) and yeah, we did it...during this ceremony few people were missing:( and finally we called it a day off after a little girls walk/talk/shopping and then back home.

But the day doesnt ends here; immediately after the clock strucked bang for the midnight and Rain God poured his blessings on us with full power and I and my sister enjoyed his blessing for an hour getting ourselves drenched in the rain while having a stroll in the society down where no one was there and the only voice was of the water droplets on the road and our playing and splashing water on each other.

Hahahahahah.....now we are back home, had bath and night tea and keying-in my experiences for a lovely weekend:).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restructure your Corporate Model

FISH Philosophy!!!

Building Bully- Free Workplace