Cause I Adore You

A new day has begun with fresh sunlight everywhere,
But here we are the same old us,
With the same old passion and love for the nature around us.
 
I must admit one thing every second, 
every moment we spent together,
gave me a divine pleasure of becoming one with you.
 
I find it like a light in the invisible part of my life,
A light which shows you how worth you are to live your life.
A light which gives you blessings for a new day, 
new moments of togetherness and good health.
 
Thanking you from the bottom of my heart
to share a part of you with me.
 
Be as calm, poised, composed as you are always.
Cause I Adore You, Love You and always will.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restructure your Corporate Model

FISH Philosophy!!!

Building Bully- Free Workplace