Mujhse dosti karoge???


I just received this SMS and it strike me to key in my views on the same. The sms goes as:

"Do u know...in 1935 USA Govt. killed a man on 1st Saturday of August and next day his best friend committed suicide in his memory. So, USA Govt. decided and declared 1st Saturday of every August as Friendship Day...on this 72nd Friendship Day I wish you to send this story to all your friends. Happy Friendship Day in advance"

(Its on August 02, 2009)

I just wonder why the friend had committed suicide; he may even take care of his friend's family in his absence; or he should have thought of his own family. The story is from the year 1935 but are there any friends now in the year 2009 who can commit suicide for their friend like this? And my answer for this would be NO. Nowadays who will leave their own responsibilities, own house behind? Or we can say that the friendship is so superficial so artificial that the friends are just for the name sake.

Now there are no more friends like Jay/Veeru where one takes care of the other, one covers up the flaws of other and many such things which shows how deep their friendship is. This is the huge difference between the present generation friends and old age friends. Now also whenever my dad receives a call from his old buddy he is always on the top of the world and then he tells us how he use to tease his buddies and how he misses that time now any many more stories....which may be repetitive for us for every time brings a fresh smile on his face......

I wonder do we have any friends like this? Or do we dare to make friends like this? One more question comes here.....the readers would wonder I ask many ques;)

Is it true that true friendship is within same age-group? and my answer to this is again NO. I have friends of same age group, some younger than me and some elder than me; I always try to be same with everyone; fair and frank; straight forward and simple and true with everyone.

Always ready to make new friends and always ready to help them...be it difficult or easy...so here comes one last question: MUJHSE DOSTI KAROGE?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Restructure your Corporate Model

FISH Philosophy!!!

Building Bully- Free Workplace